Tuesday 15 May 2018

Welcome to our news page

JB Financial Solutions Ltd are mortgage and protection advisors that cover the whole of Guildford, Oxford, Reading & Redhill and towns within the GU,OX, RG & RH postcode areas. We are dedicated to providing you with the mortgage and protection solutions that are tailored to your needs as well as providing a route to many other financial products.

There are no grey suits here! We are a modern, approachable firm that offer forward thinking solutions but wont confuse you with mortgage jargon.

We have a professional team with over 15 years experience in prime and sub-prime mortgages and general insurance sector. We are proud that the majority of our clients have been referred to us by existing clients. If you haven’t heard of us, try us. You will not be disappointed!  Contact us now for a free initial consultation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Serenity Autumn, currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact  Mr Pedro On Email   pedroloanss@gmail.com    He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

    ReplyDelete